Skip Navigation
   
bayview jobs

home  |  apply now  |  contact us  |  directions  |  www.hopkinsmedicine.org/jhbmc

About Johns Hopkins Bayview   |   Nursing   |   Allied Health   |   Support Services   |   Baltimore Living   |   Employee Benefits   |   Current Opportunities
Employee Benefits
Employee Benefits

As an academic medical center, we believe that your career should be full of stimulating experiences and continued exploration. True growth comes from a commitment to developing new strengths while capitalizing on known talents. That's why numerous advancement options and continuing education opportunities are in place to help you move your career forward.

Employee Benefits
Employee Resources
Insurance Plans
Medical, Dental and Vision
Paid Time Off
Retirement Benefits
Insurance Plans

Disability Insurance

Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center employees are eligible for disability insurance after a 14-day elimination period. Employees receive 60 percent of their base salary for up to 11 weeks if they become ill or suffer a non-work related injury. The remaining 40 percent is supplemented by any available paid time off hours. This benefit is provided at no cost to all employees. Additional long-term disability insurance is available for purchase at group rates.
  

Life Insurance

Employees are also eligible for life insurance coverage at different benefit levels. Coverage equal to employees’ annual earnings rounded to the next $1,000 is provided, as well as matching accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. Employees may elect to purchase supplemental life insurance equal to one or two times their annual earnings.